Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Questionable Medical Devices

Yeah, I don't know anything about it.
I know a little about alkaline / acidic balance, because I read some Edgar Cayce when I was a kid. He said the proper ratio was 80 percent alkaline, 20 acid.. And apples are the best thing you can eat to become more alkaline.
"Further knowings" remind me, that it is anaerobic respiration which causes cancer.

Good of you to bring this stuff up loco. It might do someone some good to know about apples and cayenne pepper.

From what I'm reading, "the point of cellular respiration is to harvest electrons from organic compounds such as glucose and use that energy to make a molecule called ATP"

All Tomorrows Parties! (hey, Dirty Three are playing this year)

I did a google video search the other day for "Truth" (try it) and in one video a guy was saying how all the brilliant minds of history were alkaline. I wish I could practice some of this nutritional wisdom, but I pretty much eat whatever I can. Poverty sucks. Probably explains why I'm coming down with a sickness now.... well, I downloaded Borat and it's some super high quality rip, so I'm off to the movies.

Endless content creation!

[Note to Matt; When you have school work to do, it's best not to read my posts! They are catalysts to some kinda rabbit hole, lemme tell ya!

No comments: