Thursday, March 1, 2007

Every Madman to His Specialty

Alright. Sweet.
I've got some specialty writings that are sure to draw an audience. And when I don't, I'll syndicate from the survival journal.
But here, I will typically use a wealth of eclectic and luxurious vernacular, in order to cultivate affluent readership.
Quality and innovation in thought will be my game here. In the economy of intellectual capital, I am a billionaire!

"Watteau is no less an artist for having painted a fascia board while Sainsbury's is no less effective a business for producing advertisements which entertain and educate instead of condescending and exploiting." - Stephen Bayley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should start writing for those investor spams that I get. You know, the ones with these wonderfully descriptive odes to non-sense. Seriously, this is not meant as a slam of any sort. You know the ones I'm talking about? I've gone so far as to save to disc some of my faves. In the spirit of emerging art forms, a collection of these may make for a fine footnote to the collapse of culture and the celebration of the collapse, or something like that. You and all of your weirdness for what it's worth, are on to *something* Not sure what it is, or where it's going, or to what end, but keep it up. Unlike the "don't do it" with the being of the tool thing. Take this concept, the "Cada loco con su tema" thing and run clean off th face of the planet with it. Grab it and run, Forrest run! In all sincerity, this (IMHO outside of all the other trailings) is a foundation that can be built upon. Take the comment as you will. Ego's be damned; let's us try to actually build something here, in this blogospherere, a mark that leaves more than a stain and a stink.......