Thursday, March 8, 2007

Everything you want might be here.

okay-i have arrived to this new blog. how very strange since i was thinking of starting one of my own on this very site after i discovered this awesome place a few months ago:
http://outerspacegamelan.blogspot.com/

this is probably my favorite review site, since this guy and i have very concurrent tastes (although he veers more into the industrial side of noise than i do). what i do here will probably be similar in bent-sorry-i hope you guys weren't expecting novas of creativity from me. what i'll try to do is proffer my darling opinions on the weird stuff i like, be it films, books or, probably in the most copious amounts, music. beware-every once in awhile an actual thought or two about my life might appear.

so Matt and Ray, thanks for having me in here-i blog pretty regularily so i hope i can bring some goods to the table.

2 comments:

Ray said...

Cool man, Welcome!

Outer Space Gamelan said...

Thanks for reading, I'm fully flattered. Good luck with your blog!